Saturday, April 26, 2008

FSV Jersey

It's finalized! The jerseys has been ordered.

It is a red KAPPA jersey. Yes, not Umbro, not Addidas, not Nike. Sorry to disappoint these fans... Haha..

Anyway, very IMPORTANTLY, it costs S$26 each.
So, those who ordered, please get ready to pay to JJ or Qamariah when u see them ASAP. Preferably COMING MONDAY.
I understand all of us are broke (at least I am.. Haha...) but I'm sure no one wants to be the one who needs to fork out a few hundred dollars for us. So, since the people who ordered are doing so, let's all cooperate and do them the favour.
Thank you very much!!! :D

Deadline for the money is FRIDAY. Because tt's when they jerseys will be ready.
So, hope we won't see "JJ the loan shark" walking around... (If you get what I mean... Haha...)

OK, tt's freaking lame...
Sorry if this msg is rude in any way. Haha...
I'm taking out 5 minutes from rushing my regional cinema to blog this and the next post!

No comments: